The University of Connecticut Net Impact Graduate Chapter was formed to meet the needs of UConn graduate students who want to become effective change agents through their careers. We are an official chapter of Net Impact, a global community of students and professionals who want to make a positive impact in the world. With over 100,000 members and 300 global chapters, Net Impact’s members strive to take on social challenges, protect the environment, and orient businesses and products toward the greater good.
- UConn Net Impact Graduate Chapter: Newsletter February 2020Posted on February 3, 2020
- UConn Net Impact Graduate Chapter: Newsletter Jan 2020Posted on February 3, 2020
- UConn Net Impact Graduate Chapter: Newsletter December 2019Posted on February 3, 2020
- UConn Net Impact Graduate Chapter: Newsletter November 2019Loading... Taking too long? Reload document | Open in new tabPosted on February 3, 2020
- Riverfront Recapture EventUConn Net Impact Chapter organised a clean-up drive on 5th November 2019 at Riverfront, Hartford in association with Riverfront Recapture, Inc, a non-profit organization that manages downtown Hartford’s riverfront park system. Riverfront Recapture has contributed immensely to improve the quality of life in Hartford by recapturing its riverfront property for the economic development of the […]Posted on November 19, 2019